Thursday, April 27, 2017

Nauvoo Field Trip Reflection

My favorite part of the field trip was the Pioneer Pastimes because there were lots of really cool games their like the stilts that you would try to walk on and I also really like the game where you raced your wooden bear up the rope.
And something new that I learned about people at that time was how they got along with each other very well and they never really fought with anyone else.
A reason the mormons moved was because a lot of violence was starting to spread so they had to leave and they decided to go to the rocky mountains.
I would research more about their food and bakeries because I like food and because it would be cool to compare the food they had then and the food we have now.

4 comments:

  1. good job you had a lot of detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I wasn't on the trip I could tell that there were lots of good things there.
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously, people didn't get always get along if they were forced out of their homes by people who just didn't agree with their religion, but I do agree that if people didn't work together as part of the community, nothing would have been accomplished. The Mormons were great at working together for a common goal, like moving their entire city to the Rocky Mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also thought the bear was fun! I like the way you described what you learned, you made it sound extra interesting!

    ReplyDelete

DWA Publishing 1st Quarter

I agree with the quote "Imagination is more important than knowledge.Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." -Alber...